Only for the Classiest of Cats.
The Cat-Tini comes in a glass 8oz bottle!
A special blend of Filtered Water, Valerian Root, Salmon Oil and Organic Food Coloring.
This is sure to make even the pickiest of kitties silly and safe for cats of all ages!
*Valerian root has a very long history and is perfectly safe for your cat to ingest, smell, and rub on. ... Valerian has a similar effect on cats as the better-known catnip! This makes valerian root an excellent alternative to catnip if your cat is one of the many that are unaffected by the stimulating effect of catnip
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hotspots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.