Cool Pup Cooling Toy
Cool Pup Cooling Toy - Ice Cream
Dogs love ice cream, and here's a safe and fun way to let them have it!
Cool Pup Cooling Toys can be filled with water and frozen, to give dogs an icy-cool way to enjoy traditional summertime goodies!
These TPR (thermoplastic rubber) Cool Pup Cooling Toys look and smell like frozen treats, and feel just as refreshing!
- Use as a regular TPR toy, or put water in them and freeze, for a cooling toy
- As the colorful, fruit-scented toy defrosts, dogs enjoy the cool water from small holes on the front
- Especially good for teething puppies
- Fun ice cream cone shapes, scented with fruit flavors
- Material: TPR (thermoplastic rubber)
Size: Each toy measures 6 inchesInstructions for cooling:
- Fill with water by submerging in water, or hold under faucet. Squeeze toy to release air bubbles and allow water to fill inner cavity.
- Place toy in freezer with holes facing up so water does not leak out. Keep toy in freezer for about two hours until water is frozen.
- Remove toy from freezer and give to dog to play with outdoors or on a water-resistant surface. For maximum cooling effect, let dogs play with this toy on a cool surface.
Caution: Do not allow pet to play with toy if it becomes damaged. Supervision is advised.